Join us as we work together to close the information gap, capital gap and network gap experienced by many Latino businesses in the San Fernando Valley. This program is designed to offer the tools, resources, and support needed to start or grow your business!
Featured Topics and Speakers
- Ask Me Anything – John Gutierrez, SoCal Growth Partners
- Ask Me Anything – Lily Rocha, Latino Restaurant Association
- Financial Tools – Tania Mercado, Intuit
- Financial Management – Armida Colmenares-Stafford, Pacific Premier Bank
- Learn about key financial wellness and literacy tools for your business
- Hear directly from Latino business owners about the challenges they overcame to achieve professional success
Special thanks to:
This program is funded, in part, through a grant from the U.S. Small Business Administration.