Join us for the monthly meeting of The Valley Economic Alliance’s Economic Development Committee. This virtual gathering will feature an engaging conversation centered on the past, present, and future economic outlook for the San Fernando Valley.
Key Program Topics
- 2023 Program Schedule Expanding and promoting the Business Assistance Program
- Assessing the need for Valley economic data
- Identifying major developments in the Valley
- Identifying zoning revisions needed In City Community Plans
- Advancing the Five-City Tech Valley Planning Grant
About The Economic Development Committee
The Valley Economic Alliance’s Economic Development Committee develops strategy and programs to foster economic growth and prosperity for businesses in the San Fernando Valley. Meetings are free and open to the public.