06 Aug Visit Memorable Museums
Exploring the arts & cultural scene of the San Fernando Valley (SFV) is a fun and enriching way to spend a day. Here are some great museum destinations in the Valley:
- The Getty Center Address: 1200 Getty Center Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90049 Description: An iconic art museum featuring European paintings, sculptures, and decorative arts, as well as beautiful gardens and stunning architecture.
- The Nethercutt Museum Address: 15151 Bledsoe Street, Sylmar, CA 91342 Description: A world-class automobile museum showcasing a collection of vintage and classic cars, including rare models and meticulously restored vehicles.
- The Museum of the San Fernando Valley Address: 18860 Nordhoff Street, Suite 204, Northridge, CA 91324 Description: A museum dedicated to preserving the history and culture of the San Fernando Valley through exhibits, artifacts, and educational programs.
- The Valley Relics Museum Address: 7900 Balboa Boulevard, C3 & C4, Van Nuys, CA 91406 Description: A museum displaying an extensive collection of artifacts, signs, and memorabilia from the San Fernando Valley, providing a nostalgic journey through its past.
- The San Fernando Valley Japanese American Community Center and Museum Address: 12953 Branford Street, Pacoima, CA 91331 Description: A community center and museum celebrating the history and contributions of the Japanese American community in the San Fernando Valley.
- The Leonis Adobe Museum Address: 23537 Calabasas Road, Calabasas, CA 91302 Description: A historic adobe ranch house showcasing the early Californian ranching lifestyle, featuring artifacts, farm animals, and guided tours.
- The Discovery Cube Los Angeles Address: 11800 Foothill Blvd, Sylmar, CA 91342 Description: An interactive science museum featuring hands-on exhibits, educational programs, and a focus on inspiring children to explore and engage with science.
There are so many ways to have fun and Discover SFV. Enjoy!